Test Name : High Temperature Tensile Tests
About the test :
A fully computerized comprehensive system capable of satisfying all the customers' needs equipped with a state-of-the-art Automatic Electronic Extensometer to give wide measuring range and high precision. It also includes a Hot Tensile attachment for carrying out tests at elevated temperatures.
- Hot tensile Tests up to 900 °C
- Automatic test force and strain control, such as keeping constant test speed or test force or constant strain speed or strain
- Controlled Loading Rates (0.0005 to 500 mm/min)
- Automatic range switching for highly precise tests.
- Various output parameters like Young's Modulus, Energy, etc
- Customized Stress Strain Graph
- Stress, Strain, Load, Elongation and Displacement at Yield, Maximum and Break Point etc, etc.
- Proof Stress at any percentage i.e 0.1%, ).2%, etc.
- Customized Report Styles
Tests we can carry out:
Tensile Test at Elevated Temperatures with Extensometer and Stress Strain Graph with values at various points in Stress Vs Strain
Equipment Used for testing:
Fully Computerized Shimadzu UTM with Automatic Extensometer
- AUTOGRAPH 'AGIS' SERIES, CAPACITY 250 KN WITH HOT TENSILE CAPABILITIES Range: Up to 900°C